A startup is a small or medium company of recent creation, delimited in the time, and usually, related to the technological world. A startup is part of an innovative business idea and with the knowledge of one or more partners, usually few, to try to scale that little idea into a profitable business.
One of the key aspects of these companies is the human organization carried out by their partners. Unlike other typically capitalist companies, the startup has several professionals specialized in each sector (production, marketing, research, etc.) and with a very large capacity for change and adaptation to the market.
For the startup, it is fundamental to build a good image and maximize the deal with the customer, since in their first measures are not known companies and do not have the potential to launch great marketing campaigns with which to get customers in the mass and loyalty. For this reason, these newly created businesses use the Internet as one of their main tools to make themselves known and, in many cases, also to sell the product, always thinking for and for the final customer.
- They are usually companies associated with innovation, technology development, web design, web development.
- Start as a creative business idea, immediate step is to add differentiation to that idea through innovation, to finally start the business.
- It develops products or services, highly innovative, highly desired or required by the market, where its design and marketing are completely customer oriented.
- It operates with minimal costs, but it gains profits that grow exponentially, it maintains a continuous and open communication with the client.
- It is oriented to the massification of sales, taking advantage of the communication provided by the Internet and its platforms.
- They attract investment angels  with money and intelligent capital because they are not very high investments compared to large projects.
- They have a low implementation cost, a higher risk, and a more attractive potential investment feedback.
- Investment angels are betting on small investments in several startup companies alluding to the fact that there is a very high probability that some of the booming business will clear the rest and can scale exponentially.
- In general, startups are not service-oriented companies, but focus on creating a product, perhaps associating it with large service-oriented companies, so that those products can scale faster.
STARTUP IS PRETTY CONVENIENT IF YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS FAST AND RECOVER YOUR INVERSION PRETTY SON.